Gato II tyre
Gato II tyre
Gato is a no-compromise race tire, aimed at riders who demand grip and low rolling resistance in wet conditions. The circumferential channels cut into the terrain, and guide debris away from the center line. Snow-tire derived siping keeps the knob flexible at the surface, allowing for maximum traction on wet roots and rocks. Wrap this tread in the 4C Graphene compound, and you get a very fast tire, that can hold it’s speed over slick terrain. The choice for taking the win in wet conditions!
- XC tire with circumferential channels providing cleaning paths for mud and debris.
- Tire siping provides reassuring grip in wet conditions.
- Round profile for even cornering transitions.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for high grip on slippery surfaces.
- Intended use: XC, wet conditions
- Size tested: 29'' x 2.2'' folding
- Isogrip rubber compound
- 120 TPI casing
- Weight: 731 grams
- G: Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound. The result is a compound that is superior in speed (rolling resistance), grip, durability and wear resistance.
- 4C: Vittoria 4C is a layering process, using 4 separate compounds in the same tread. The 4C process offers unmatched versatility, by allowing for separate base and surface compounds, in both the center and side areas of the tread. Benefiting from the different.